KRABBY WALK RELAY RACE
WHAT YOU NEED
2 pairs of oven mitts
WHAT YOU DO
1. Teach the partygoers the Krabby Walk: Kids should walk on their hands and
feet, with their bodies facing up and their arms stretched down behind their
feet, just like in gym class, when you were a kid! Give your kids a
demonstration (warning: expect giggles!).
2. Place the pineapples on either end of the space (living room, backyard,
etc.) you’ll be using for the race.
3. Divide the group into two teams and have the teams stand on either side
of one of the pineapples.
4. Have the first player from each team do the Krabby Walk from one
pineapple to the other, and then back again.
6. When the first player returns to the team, the next player can go.
7. Continue the relays until all players have a chance to do the Krabby
Walk. The team that finishes first wins!